Ziobro has revealed since he's had asylum. I already know for certain – he planned it perfectly

natemat.pl 1 month ago
Zbigniew Ziobro found a safe haven and is on Viktor Orbán's pot. On the another hand, commentators wondered erstwhile the PiS policy received Hungarian asylum. On Tuesday, the erstwhile minister himself admitted that the decision had already been made in December. And according to the media, he was expected to hide it so much that even his lawyer didn't know about it.


That Zbigniew Ziobro has asylum in Hungary, we officially know from Monday 12 January. The information was provided by a political representative, Bartosz Lewandowski. Shortly thereafter, Ziobro besides posted an entry on the X in which he muddyly threw the Donald Tusk government. The PiS MP believes that there is simply a "criptodictature" in Poland. He besides reported that he had applied for global protection for his wife as well.

Since erstwhile does Zbigniew Ziobro have Hungarian asylum? Since December


But let's go back a fewer days. On Friday 9 January we wrote onTemat.pl that Viktor Orbán granted asylum to another 2 Poles. The names were not given, but it was known that this was not the first specified motion by the Hungarian Prime Minister towards those prosecuted by the Polish prosecutor. Even then, there were suggestions that 1 of these Poles might be Ziobro.

"Rzeczpospolita" now reminds that on 22 December the court adjourned the sitting of Ziobra's detention until 15 January. As we read, the day later, the erstwhile minister received an act of granting asylum, but kept this information secret. He was to consider that it would be his "asshole" in case the court agreed to his arrest.

"Rzeczpospolita" received information about asylum earlier, only Ziobro then denied everything. Moreover, he was so anxious that Orbán's decision would not be heard by the public in Poland that he did not really know anything about his defender.

When everything became clear, the politicians of the Law and Justice organization came to the floor. And they were expected to be angry, both in terms of hiding asylum, and in terms of abruptly revealing that fact. – This is simply a terrible news for the PiS – he told journalists "Rzeczpospolita" politician from Nowogrodzka.

In the Law and Justice, they were to be angry about asylum for Ziobra


In addition, the organization is expected to be frustrated by the actions of Ziobra, whose writers mention to as "unsterable person". – Criminal action was directed at me erstwhile I was abroad. So I did not return, as many did not return during the martial law," Ziobro said on Tuesday at RMF FM.

To the attention of Tomasz Terlikowski, that there is no martial law in Poland, the MP replied: "Even in the war state in Poland, if it were formally introduced, they could not do what they do.

He besides added that there is no paper with the decision to grant asylum, and this peculiar subject is "specific". – I asked individual to take care of it – he cut the subject. He besides pointed out that he learned about granting asylum "when the decision was made, someway in the second half of December". However, he could not indicate erstwhile he applied.

Former Justice Minister of the Law and Justice Government is suspected in an investigation into the Justice Fund. The prosecutor wants to file 26 charges against Zbigniew Ziobrze, including in connection with the setting of competitions.

Read Entire Article