Request to waive Ziebra immunity. Communication successfully delivered

polsatnews.pl 4 weeks ago

The notification of the immunity claim procedure was successfully delivered to Zbigniew Ziobrze - Polsat News determined. As the president of the Rules of Procedure Committee, Jarosław Urbaniak said, the committee gathering on the substance will take place on Thursday at 16 p.m.

PAP/Art Service
Zbigniew Ziobro received a announcement of proceedings for waiving his immunity

Marshal of the Sejm Simon Holovnia had previously tried to deliver the application to Zbigniew Ziobrze, but it was not received due to the fact that no 1 was home in Jeruzal - Polsat News determined.


As the president of the Rules Committee, Jarosław Urbaniak, sent the request by email and server confirmed his reception. From now on, Ziobro has 3 days to decide if He'll quit immunity himself..

The committee will meet on Thursday at 16.

Immunity of Zbigniew Ziebra. There will be a gathering of the Sejm committee

Motion to waive immunity from erstwhile Minister of Justice, PiS MP Zbigniew Ziobrze, as well as his arrest and arrest was transferred to the Sejm on Tuesday.

On Wednesday, the talker of the Sejm, Simon Holovnia, reported that the application was immediately sent for formal inspection.

SEE: Żurek reveals details about Ziebra. "Unprecedented Situation"


Thursday on X portal Hungarian government chief Viktor Orban said he had met Ziobra.

"I met erstwhile Justice Minister Zbigniew Ziobra in Budapest, whose Polish government wants to arrest. All this is happening in the heart of Europe, while Brussels is silent. In absurd times we live."


Orban stated that "the Polish right wing had won a crushing triumph in the presidential election, and the favouring Brussels government had since begun a political run against them". Viktor Orban's entry rapidly Prime Minister Donald Tusk responded. "Or in custody or Budapest," he wrote on X.

A scandal around the Justice Fund. Charges against Ziobra

Investigators fishy Zbigniew Ziobro committed 26 crimes closely related to his function as Minister of Justice. 1 of the charges concerns the establishment and management of a criminal group. It is primarily a substance of embezzlement from the Justice Fund, managed by the Ministry of Justice, from which funds were to be sent to victims of crime.


Studying, among others, the issue of setting competitions for multimillion grants from Justice Fund The peculiar investigation squad No. 2 of the National Prosecutor's Office, appointed in February 2024, is in charge. It conducts a multi-thread and developmental investigation, which is taking place, among others, on the breach of powers in erstwhile years and on the failure of the Minister of Justice and the officials of the Ministry who were liable for the fund's money.

In the investigation, suspects are among others. Former Deputy Head of the Ministry of Justice, PiS associate Marcin Romanowski, for which the court issued a decision to arrest in December 2024, but Romanowski received political asylum in Hungary, as well as PiS associate Dariusz Matecki, who is 1 of the persons to whom the National Prosecutor's Office sent an indictment on Thursday in an investigation into the Justice Fund.

Did you see anything important? Send me a picture, a movie or compose what happened. usage our Inductors

VIDEO: Zbigniew Bogucki: We did not have specified a fall after 1989
https://ipla.pluscdn.pl/dituel/cp/dn/[email protected] config.poster
Read Entire Article